“Change 1 Thing”
can be as easy as:
- Drinking more water each day. Remember 8-8 oz. cups a day.
- Starting your day with a healthy breakfast with protein and fruit.
- Eating healthy portions of each of the food groups.
- Strive to walk 150 minutes per week in 10 to 60-minute increments.
- Setting a goal of doing 50 hours of community work this year helping other people.
Most of us need TIME to actually change our patterns of behavior, which is why focusing on just one challenge can lead to better success. You CAN succeed in “Changing 1 Thing.”
COMMITTING to goals of improvement.
ASSESSING where I am in health and wellness
GETTING SUPPORT from a BUDDY
TRACKING my progress toward my goals
RECOVERING when I encounter obstacles
REWARDING myself as I overcome setbacks and meet my goals